Thursday, October 24, 2013

CD Collection: Conquest by Uriah Heep 1980

In addition to my ever growing watch and clock collection, I also have a collection of 500+ CDs which I only get to listen to in my car.


About to be fed to my carnivorous CD changer is a new addition to said collection but in fact an old album - Conquest by Uriah Heep fronted by John Sloman.



I looked for it and I bought it on purpose and it is an expanded deluxe edition with some bonus tracks. I know that some won't even consider it to be a proper Heep album but I like it. 



To be honest, I have no time for the classic Heep - July Morning kind of stuff. 



I like this album and that's that. If I didn't it wouldn't have already been in my CD changer for a month. First, I listened to it on repeat, now it waits for its turn to play but it is still there and likely to stay for some time.





My favorites are Feelings and Think It Over but the whole album is very much listenable.


Feelings x 2

 Think it over x 5


No comments:

Post a Comment