Friday, January 30, 2015

Slava 2428 from 2012

Bought this one in early 2012 -- a Slava 2428 manual wind movement (no auto).


This watch is manual wind, has a central seconds hand, a day and date calendar, a quick date change pusher at 2 o'clock... and is in a pseudo-sports like case, meant to look heavy duty capable (but only look mind you  - style over substance) same as this one -- Slava 2427 Automatic.



Slava's 2428 manual wind movement... supposed to be more reliable than its related automatic 2427 movement, especially as regards calendar operation.


Back.

The case-back is off to look at the movement.



Nice looking compact movement with twin barrels.


Slava 2428 flyer.



On a WarPac (aka Nato) strap.


As I said, I have at least one other watch in the exact same case, but different dial, hands and movement. 




Good watch overall, it is currently wintering without me (but in company of some of my other watches) at my country estate.


No comments:

Post a Comment