Friday, April 22, 2016

Pobeda ZiM 2602 Lada Edition

Here is another late Pobeda by ZiM.


This one is featuring a lada car on the dial which is the Lada VAZ-21099 sedan.


The watch is powered by the Pobeda 2602 movement in a late ZiM version. However, I have no movements shots at this time.






As regards the Lada VAZ-21099, on foreign markets it also sold as the Lada Forma, Lada Sagona, Lada Sable, and Lada Samara Saloon as it was a sedan version of the Lada Samara.


The car was very popular here in Russia and is still seen regularly.





Here are some AvtoVAZ promo pictures of the Lada 21099.








Lada Forma




And the pictures below show how the car looked just before the end of production in 2004. 












Spotted...cars in Moscow: Lada VAZ-21099 Themed Wristwach: As I also collect watches and clocks, on which more is here and here , I thought I'd mention here a a Lada themed watch from my collec...

No comments:

Post a Comment