Sunday, February 2, 2014

List of Okean 3133 Final Edition Owners

A list of owners of the Okean 3133 Final Edition 1975-2011 (sometimes also known as ... Okeah...) by Volmax, both originals AND duplicates.

For those unfamiliar with the short but sometimes sordid history of this watch, this would be a good place to start. But there are also other sources out there and in several languages therefore just google it, if you please.

Here's the watch in question -- my timepiece, a duplicate.


Number 20/300. This is not a Spanish forum original but, as I said, one of those duplicates apparently additionally made by Volmax in an unknown quantity hopefully not exceeding the original run, i.e. no "triplicates". 


Click the link below to view the list.

List setup is as follows:

First Column -- originals made by Volmax for a Spanish watch enthusiasts forum, Hablemos de Relojes - HdR.

Second Column -- Volmax "duplicates".

Third Column -- reserved for now.

Owners are (not) identified solely by their forum monikers and the forum they belong to or are most active on, all information is freely available in the public domain.

I should make it clear that I am more (marginally) interested in the fate of duplicate Okeans (seeing as my own watch is one of those duplicates) and their actual number in existence. For this reason I will not update the first column, which is already much outdated as I understand, but I am only going to update the second -- duplicates -- column, and I hope it won't be necessary to do anything in the third one ))

Should anyone owning an Okean 3133 FE duplicate watch wish to get on the list, assuming he is not already there, just drop me a link in the comment section to a pic of your Okean FE watch, front and back with the number visible. I thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment