Thursday, May 25, 2017

1996 Electronika 01 Quasar Clock

Here is my Electronika 01 Quasar Clock bought as new in 1996 but no longer used.


The clock is still in working order and I even managed to set the time and make it run without an instruction manual which has long been misplaced.


The clock has an alarm and shows current times in two modes - hours and minutes and minutes and seconds.


Powered from the mains 220 V.


Time indication is a nice green hue but not very bright; it's possible that the vacuum display has degraded a bit after 20 years.



The rest is in the video.


But the video is in Russian, so here's a little re-cap.

First, I introduce the clock saying that it is a 1996 electronic clock.

Then I power it - my 2008 ford focus has a 220 V outlet in the back of the center console.

After that I try to figure out how to set the time and make it run and I eventually succeed.

The clock is fully operational after 20 years.


Forum pictures.




HoroLex: Часы Электроника 01 Квазар 1996 года электронные н...: Представляю часы электронные настольные Электроника 01 Квазар из 1996 года. Часы работают, удалось даже их настроить без инструкции. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment